Shield your eyes!
aah hello! i most certainly haven’t forgotten about you ouo
i’ve been looking for one from the gts, but so far haven’t had any luck. they seem to be fairly common tho, so getting one shouldn’t take too long!
in return, if possible i’d like to have a shiny goldeen. i’ve been trying to fish for one myself but my chains have been broken before i have found anything :( if that doesn’t work for you, then anything with your trainer ID number will do! i just really want you to finally get your shiny mareep uwu
tho i do need to know your blog url so when i get one i can let you know! ovo
viazi chel HAPPY EALRY VDAY
here is the house husband #1 i am so full of love bc of this game THANK YOU
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
Shit my cockatiel does.
Pixiv is everything I ever asked for.
the first three pictures are incredibly misleading, lmao
Slurs are not oppressive because they are offensive, they are oppressive because slurs by nature of being slurs draw upon certain power dynamics to remind their target of his/her/their vulnerability in a certain relation to power and as an extension of that, to threaten violence and exploitation of that vulnerability.
you ask me what my favorite animated character is . i look at you grimly, and begin to sweat. you ask again. what is your favorite animated character. i remove my wallet from my pocket and give you a look taht begs you not to do this. you repeat the question. i open my wallet. a tear streams down my face. the list covers seven city blocks. people are screaming.